Hello! Welcome to my little piece of the interwebs. I'm glad you stopped by! My page is currently under construction. A work in progress, shall we say. So please excuse the mess. :)

Please let me know you were here by leaving a comment. That way I can return the visit! And if you'd like to grab my blog button, scroll down to the bottom of the page.


Monday, July 11, 2011

Photo of the Day: July 11

July 11
ISO 400, f/8, 1/125s, 18-55mm lens
I'm totally cheating on this one.  Did not take one photo today.  I can't say I didn't pick up my camera, because I did.  I just didn't actually use it.  :)
Anyway, this is a weed, I think.  It has these pretty white flowers on it that, as you can see, haven't quite bloomed yet.

6 comments:

Misty said...

Cool bokeh.

Ashley Sisk said...

That's beautiful - I love the bokeh!

SKCPhotos said...

Beautiful.

Gretchen said...

Such a pretty weed!! =) Glad you shared this even if it is a "cheat!"

Unknown said...

Weeds can be so beautiful. Sometimes when I'm driving I don't take enough intention to driving because I watch the weed flowers on roadside...I know it is dangerous:)

Tiffany said...

Great cheat, love it!

Tiffany