Hello! Welcome to my little piece of the interwebs. I'm glad you stopped by! My page is currently under construction. A work in progress, shall we say. So please excuse the mess. :)

Please let me know you were here by leaving a comment. That way I can return the visit! And if you'd like to grab my blog button, scroll down to the bottom of the page.


Saturday, December 17, 2011

Week 50 Summary

Week-50-Collage
Another festive week.  Things are finally starting to slow down around here.  And I'm taking advantage of the time to chill with the kids and gets some things done that have been neglected.  Christmas shopping is almost complete ... just need to pick up a few last-minute items.  Will do a little baking this week, but not too much because I don't really want that much temptation in the house.  :)  Anyway, here's what this week looks like in pictures ...

13 - Honey turned 3 on December 10 but I didn't get her photo until today.
14 - A Birthday rose from my husband.
17 - Finally bought a poinsettia.
Linking up with:

Inspire Me     

On a separate note, one of the Flickr groups I'm included in called These Moments Challenge Group featured one of my photos on their blog today!  There is a different theme each week ... this week's theme is warmth.  And this is the photo I added to the photostream ...
Keira - November 4

I've had photos included in their weekly collage summary before but never featured by itself.  I just thought it was cool and I would share.  :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful photos. Love the photo of your dog and the rose.

Laura Delegal - Leroy Photography said...

The last one is my fave. She's beautiful. You're such a great portrait photographer.

Tracey Washington said...

I love your tree... thanks so much for posting on my wall :)... the football ornament, it took me a second to realize it was an ornament - lol

The Dapelo Family said...

I love the first two. They are so festive!