Hello! Welcome to my little piece of the interwebs. I'm glad you stopped by! My page is currently under construction. A work in progress, shall we say. So please excuse the mess. :)

Please let me know you were here by leaving a comment. That way I can return the visit! And if you'd like to grab my blog button, scroll down to the bottom of the page.


Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Photos of the Day: December 12 & 13

{December 12}
December 12
Got up early to go shopping all day with Doug.  I didn't mind so much because I got to witness this beautiful sunrise and get my POTD out of the way early.  :)

{December 13}
December 13
Since I failed to photograph Honey on her birthday, December 10, I made a point to capture her today.  She is officially three years old.  And she's as bad as the kids when it comes to the camera.  She thinks if she keeps looking away that I'll stop taking her picture.  :)


Adventures & Misadventures of Daily Living

7 comments:

Teachinfourth said...

I love sunset shots...that top one is awesome.

Sara said...

Beautiful pictures! & your puppy? adorable. :)

Ellie said...

Your sunrise is beautiful and your dog is super cute - I love how is just not looking at the camera. lol.

Saun said...

awe, love the pic of your dog. :)

barefoot mama said...

Honey is gorgeous! She looks kind, noble and wise....

Melissa said...

Aw, Honey!!! Next time I will meet you!

Jaime said...

Beautiful sunset! And how sweet is that gaze from your dog?!