Hello! Welcome to my little piece of the interwebs. I'm glad you stopped by! My page is currently under construction. A work in progress, shall we say. So please excuse the mess. :)

Please let me know you were here by leaving a comment. That way I can return the visit! And if you'd like to grab my blog button, scroll down to the bottom of the page.


Saturday, December 17, 2011

Bokeh lights ... Edited

So here I am ... a couple days behind once again.  But like I've been saying a lot lately ... better late than never.  :)  Here are my edits for Monday's bokeh lights post.

{mouse over to see SOOC shots}
Bokeh-lights1-EDIT
Photo #1 - I increased blacks and saturation slightly.

Bokeh-lights2-EDIT
Photo #2 - I adjusted the white balance, increased exposure, blacks, and clarity.

Bokeh-lights3-EDIT
Photo #3 - I increased exposure, blacks, and clarity slightly; then cropped a little.


So that's it for me.  Be sure to stop over at Ashley's to see more great edits!
Good to WOW

1 comment:

Ashley Sisk said...

These look beautiful - great job!