Hello! Welcome to my little piece of the interwebs. I'm glad you stopped by! My page is currently under construction. A work in progress, shall we say. So please excuse the mess. :)

Please let me know you were here by leaving a comment. That way I can return the visit! And if you'd like to grab my blog button, scroll down to the bottom of the page.


Saturday, December 10, 2011

Week 49 Summary

Week-49-Collage
6 - Snowman decoration at Santa Shop
5 - The birthday boy taking a train ride at the mall
7 - My husband bought me flowers - Tracey chose this as one of her Top 5 picks this week!  Thanks, Tracey!

Inspire Me Photography

9 - Bought this pretty Christmas lantern
8 - Went to see the light display at Hartwood Acres - an annual family tradition
10 - I'm curly again!  :)
    Inspire Me

3 comments:

deb duty said...

Beautiful collage! I love the lantern with the pretty lights best.

karren said...

I like that train in lights on day 8. Cool.

Tracey Washington said...

Love curly hair! You'll have to post a photo! What a wonderfully festive week... thanks for linking up :)