Hello! Welcome to my little piece of the interwebs. I'm glad you stopped by! My page is currently under construction. A work in progress, shall we say. So please excuse the mess. :)

Please let me know you were here by leaving a comment. That way I can return the visit! And if you'd like to grab my blog button, scroll down to the bottom of the page.


Sunday, December 11, 2011

Scavenger Hunt Sunday 12.11.11

This week's Scavenger Hunt items were a lot of fun to find ... Less is more, Holiday lights, Ornaments, Cup of cheer, and Nativity.

{less is more}
less-is-more
A simple ornament.


{holiday lights}
holiday-lights
One of our family traditions is to go see the Christmas light displays at Hartwood Acres.  We were able to go this week.  The lights were beautiful as always.  This is the mansion that we pass on our way through the park.
(I feel the need to disclose that the moon was Photoshopped in.  I thought it would look cool, and it does, doesn't it?)  :)



{ornaments}
ornament
I haven't been able to get all 3 kids together to go get their ornaments this year, so Alex and I picked his out yesterday.  It was no surprise that he picked out a train.  :)  Keira and Nick will get theirs soon hopefully.


{cup of cheer}
cup-of-cheer
Hot cocoa with marshmallows and a candy cane.  Yum!


{nativity}
nativity
This nativity set is pretty old.  I've been looking for a newer one but haven't found the right one yet.

That's it for me.  Be sure to stop over at Ashley's to see more great Scavenger Hunt finds!
Thanks for stopping by!


Next week's items to look for are:

  1. What is it?
  2. Children/Fur Babies Sleeping (Michelle's suggestion: 25 Days of Christmas)
  3. Joy (Michelle's suggestion: 25 Days of Christmas)
  4. Window (Kamana's suggestion)
  5. Half (Kamana's suggestion)

24 comments:

Unknown said...

Love your nativity shot! Great job this week.

Laura said...

Kim! All of these are amazing! But the Christmas lights one!!! AMAZING!!!!

Jill said...

These are all wonderful but the shot of the mansion with the moon in it is AMAZING! Well done!

Sherrie said...

Hi!
Great snapshots! Love your cup of cheer. Have a great day!

Sherrie
Food for Thought

Yvonne said...

Lovee your cup of cheer :)

Simon said...

Love how you did that train ornament beside the light. and yes, the moom does look really cool. Way to go.

Randi S said...

Love the less is more shot, very pretty. And my son is a train addict so of course I love that shot too:)

Tamar SB said...

Those holiday lights are gorgeous! And your less is more is stunning, as well!

Terrie said...

Very festive collection of shots - I recognize the texture on the cup of cheer (I love it!) and I think your moon addition was a stroke of brilliance. Happy Holidays.

Susan said...

WOW, your holiday light shot is AMAZING! (Love that you added the moon, it totally works.) I also love the cute train and your perspective on the cup of cheer shot.

Andrea Dawn said...

Less is truly more! Stunning holiday lights and great cup of cheer. Lovely set of photos.

Stephanie at Grateful Heart Acres said...

Beautiful photos!! Really like the 'Holiday Lights' photo. The moon is gorgeous! I am so 'grateful' I stopped by.

Kat Sloma said...

Beautiful lights and I love the train ornament! We have quite a few on our tree, too. :) Thanks for joining in with Exploring with a Camera!

Unknown said...

Loved the first two. Your Holiday Lights are amazing. Love the photoshopped moon. It definitely grabbed my attention.

Unknown said...

Our less is more shots were very similar--just different color ornaments. And I love the way you set up your nativity shot with the light shining into the stable.

Katie said...

Love love love these. You are so talented! I especially like the less is more shot. I love me some simplicity :)

Trish ~ ♥ ~ said...

excellent shots for the hunt ~ each is better than the next

Susan said...

Your pictures are all just STUNNING!! Love your work...

Hope you're having a blessed Sunday♥

Gina Kleinworth said...

I knew you would make my jaw drop today! Great job!

Ashley Sisk said...

Your holiday lights shot is incredible - wow.

karren said...

I love that moon shot with the mansion lights.

Karen @ Pieces of Contentment said...

Holiday lights with your big beautiful too-good-to-be-true moon looks sensational, as does your last with the light shining through the stable window.

stephanie g said...

Wow! These are really great!!

Love how your achieved the "twinkle" with the lights in the Ornament & Nativity pictures! I really like the simplicity of Less is More also!

Saun said...

Browsing through your blog. I love it!