Hello! Welcome to my little piece of the interwebs. I'm glad you stopped by! My page is currently under construction. A work in progress, shall we say. So please excuse the mess. :)

Please let me know you were here by leaving a comment. That way I can return the visit! And if you'd like to grab my blog button, scroll down to the bottom of the page.


Friday, December 9, 2011

Photo of the Day: December 9

December 9
I bought this Christmas lantern today along with a few new ornaments for our tree.  I love Christmas decorations.

8 comments:

Susan said...

Oh what a pretty lantern and a great shot!

Melissa said...

Love it! The lantern & the photo! :)

Ellie said...

Your lantern looks lovely and so do all the twinkly lights.

Jill said...

The lantern is a perfect addition to your pretty Christmas decorations!

Teachinfourth said...

This is a beautiful image!

Lisa Gordon said...

This is really beautiful Kimberly!

Gina Kleinworth said...

What a BEAUTIFUL picture Kimberly! Love your new lantern!

Jaime said...

Very pretty! Love the lantern...we are hoping to get our Christmas decorations out tonight.