Hello! Welcome to my little piece of the interwebs. I'm glad you stopped by! My page is currently under construction. A work in progress, shall we say. So please excuse the mess. :)

Please let me know you were here by leaving a comment. That way I can return the visit! And if you'd like to grab my blog button, scroll down to the bottom of the page.


Thursday, December 8, 2011

Photo of the Day: December 8

December 8
We fulfilled another family tradition this evening by going to see the lights at a local display.  They were very nice and there were some changes this year, which made them even better.  And I drove instead of Doug, which is one reason why I think I got better pictures.  He wasn't driving away while I was still shooting.  :)  This train was one of Alex's favorite displays.

2 comments:

deb duty said...

We haven't driven around yet to look at lights. Thanks for reminding me! Great photo!

Melissa said...

Oooh, love it! Great pic! :)