Hello! Welcome to my little piece of the interwebs. I'm glad you stopped by! My page is currently under construction. A work in progress, shall we say. So please excuse the mess. :)

Please let me know you were here by leaving a comment. That way I can return the visit! And if you'd like to grab my blog button, scroll down to the bottom of the page.


Friday, October 21, 2011

Cooper and Me Winner!

I almost forgot to choose the winner of the children's book Cooper and Me.  Sheesh!  I should really write this stuff on my calendar!  :)

The winner is Danelle ...
cooper and me winner

Danelle's comment
danelles comment

Congratulations, Danelle!  I'll make arrangements to get your book to you.


Thanks to everyone who entered.  


Remember, you still have time to enter to win the Carlito C. Caterpillar's MathHouse Game Card set and Rebecca St. James' book What Is He Thinking?.  I will draw the winners for those sometime tomorrow.  In between the 5K race in the morning, the fundraising for the boys' school in the afternoon, and the Youth Group corn maze and bon fire in the evening.  :) 

No comments: