Hello! Welcome to my little piece of the interwebs. I'm glad you stopped by! My page is currently under construction. A work in progress, shall we say. So please excuse the mess. :)

Please let me know you were here by leaving a comment. That way I can return the visit! And if you'd like to grab my blog button, scroll down to the bottom of the page.


Saturday, October 22, 2011

Photo of the Day: October 22

October 22 sepia
ISO 400, f/11, 1/60s, 18-105mm lens on Nikon D40
Across the road from the farm we visited this evening with the Youth Group sat this awesome old barn surrounded by soybean field ready for harvest.  I so wanted go frolic in the field.  :)  Plus it would have been an incredible place to take photos.  But since I couldn't do either, I settled for a photo of the barn.

Converted to sepia for the new link up Sepia Saturday with Poetry Without Words.  Mouse over to see the color version.

5 comments:

Misty said...

I like both versions. A great photo op!

Ellie said...

I love this shot.

Gina Kleinworth said...

That is one beautiful shot Kimberly!!! Great job!

Trish ~ ♥ ~ said...

the sepia really sets the mood of this older barn ~ nicely done

Traci Michele said...

Gorgeous! Thanks for linking up for Sepia Saturday... hope to have you next Saturday!

Love,
Traci