Hello! Welcome to my little piece of the interwebs. I'm glad you stopped by! My page is currently under construction. A work in progress, shall we say. So please excuse the mess. :)

Please let me know you were here by leaving a comment. That way I can return the visit! And if you'd like to grab my blog button, scroll down to the bottom of the page.


Saturday, November 5, 2011

Scavenger Hunt Sunday 11.06.11

This week's Scavenger Hunt items are Food, Purple, In Disguise, Shapes, and Photographer's Choice.  And here are my interpretations ...


{food}
food
I don't really think cotton candy qualifies as "food" but I'm going with it this week.  Alex enjoyed it at our church's fall festival recently.

{purple}
purple
I showed a similar photo of Keira in my Shades of Autumn post on Friday ... this was my second favorite of her that day.

{in disguise}
in-disguise
Nicholas had this bloody eye patch that he got somewhere ... he wore it around for weeks until he finally lost it.  He cracks me up.
Photography love...

{shapes}
shapes
Alex and I had some time to ourselves yesterday afternoon while Keira was at the circus and Nick was at a birthday party, so we went to a local playground.  He loved playing with these squares - making different patterns.

{photographer's choice}
photographers-choice
Taken a couple weeks ago but just edited recently ... from our first real hard frosty morning.


I made it a point to include each of my children this week.  They love looking at my blog and they especially love seeing photos of themselves.  And I love it when they are happy.  :)


Thanks for stopping by!  I hope you'll swing by on Wednesday and link up with my new photo link up, Wild & Wonderful Wednesday.  Just click on the link for details.


Head over to Ashley's to see more great Scavenger Hunt photos.  Next week's items are:

  1. Before and After (processed image)
  2. Opposing Lines (Exploring with a Camera prompt - click here for lesson)
  3. Custom Bokeh (High Calling Focus prompt - check in Tuesday for Kent Weakley tutorial)
  4. Which pair of shoes should I wear? (Jenny Rain's suggestion - inspired by the Paper Mama)
  5. Little Features (little hands, little feet, etc - Jenny Rain's suggestion)

18 comments:

karren said...

I love the details in the second photo and the frosty morning is GREAT!

Misty said...

Beautiful interpretations! Your photos just get better and better.

Sara said...

Congratulations on your win, awesome photo!
Great set, the one of your daughter is so beautiful, wow her eyes are stunning! Love the dew and frost!

Lea said...

Your Purple photo is my favorite one! Just georgeous!

Katie said...

I love your set! The shapes are very cool, and the frost shot is breathtaking!

Sherrie said...

Hi!
Great pictures. Love that bloody eye and the frosty picture is awesome. Have a great day!

Sherrie
Food for Thought

Unknown said...

Love those last 2 shots!

Tamar SB said...

Love your purple shot, looks like it's right out of a magazine!! Love the last shot too - wow the detail is amazing!

Susan said...

Nicely done. I especially love your frost shot! Gorgeous!

Unknown said...

Kimberly what a gorgeous set! I loved them all!!!!

Kmcblackburn said...

Gorgeous all around! I especially like the detail in your "Photographer's Choice"...gorgeous.

Kathy

Gina Kleinworth said...

I immediately wanted that cotton candy when I saw that pic- drooling now :) That shot of your daughter is STUNNING- that's one for canvas!!

Ashley Sisk said...

These are great - I love purple and your last shot!

Lisa Gordon said...

These are wonderful photographs Kimberly!
The image of Keira is gorgeous.
Congratulations on having your photograph selected at Through a Photographer's Eyes.
So truly well-deserved!

B E C K Y said...

They are all so lovely!! xoxo

BF said...

Nice photographers choice image!

Anonymous said...

Yum...cotton candy...you can almost taste it in your photo.

Rik said...

All great pics! Love the frost pic!