Hello! Welcome to my little piece of the interwebs. I'm glad you stopped by! My page is currently under construction. A work in progress, shall we say. So please excuse the mess. :)

Please let me know you were here by leaving a comment. That way I can return the visit! And if you'd like to grab my blog button, scroll down to the bottom of the page.


Sunday, November 6, 2011

Photo of the Day: November 6

November 6
ISO 400, f/11, 1/125s, 18-55mm lens on Nikon D3100 w/10x macro filter
While exploring the outdoors today searching for something to shoot for tomorrow's Shoot & Edit/Good to WOW macro theme, I came across these red berries.  I love the colorful background (NOT an added texture!).  :)
MM3     
Linking up with Lisa's Chaos for Macro Monday and Sara for Sweet Little Photo Swap.
Also, I'm calling this my favorite photo for the week.  :)






9 comments:

Isabel Caroline said...

That is such a pretty picture!!!
~Lily bellefluerphotography.blogspot.com

Isabel Caroline said...

That is such a pretty picture!!!
~Lily bellefluerphotography.blogspot.com

Ellie said...

Now that is just lovely. :))

Unknown said...

Gorgeous color! Red is my favorite. :)

Spare Parts and Pics said...

This is a real beauty. I really like the selective focus and the colors you pick up in the background. Almost like a painting!!

Misty said...

Such pretty natural texture.

Nadege, said...

Lovely composition with great bokeh and DOF.

Desirae R said...

Beautiful macro

Unknown said...

Absolutely Gorgeous, Kimberly!