Hello! Welcome to my little piece of the interwebs. I'm glad you stopped by! My page is currently under construction. A work in progress, shall we say. So please excuse the mess. :)

Please let me know you were here by leaving a comment. That way I can return the visit! And if you'd like to grab my blog button, scroll down to the bottom of the page.


Monday, November 28, 2011

Thanksgiving ... SOOC

This week's Shoot & Edit/Good to WOW theme is Thanksgiving.

I'll be completely honest ... with hosting Thanksgiving at our house this year and doing the majority of the cooking of the meal, I really didn't take many photos.  It just wasn't something I thought about that day.  Go figure!  :)  So my photo is from Thanksgiving weekend.

Thanksgiving-SOOC

We had such gorgeous weather for late November.  Warm and sunny with some spectacular sunsets.


So, as rare as it might be, I leave you with only one photo this week.  :) 


Be sure to stop over at Jill's to see some great Thanksgiving photos.

    

5 comments:

Ashley Sisk said...

That is absolutely gorgeous. Doesn't need a thing!

Unknown said...

beautiful! i need to find a spot where i can see a good sunset!
www.myoverflowingheart.blogspot.com

Gina Kleinworth said...

WOW- what an amazing array of colors!

Unknown said...

The color, light and silhouette are breathtaking! Thank you for sharing.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful Sunset! I haven't noticed too many sunsets around here recently - probably because they happen so early and when I think about it, it's already dark outside!