Hello! Welcome to my little piece of the interwebs. I'm glad you stopped by! My page is currently under construction. A work in progress, shall we say. So please excuse the mess. :)

Please let me know you were here by leaving a comment. That way I can return the visit! And if you'd like to grab my blog button, scroll down to the bottom of the page.


Monday, October 10, 2011

Still Life Standouts - Voting Time!

Still looking for votes!  If you haven't already, please head over and vote for my photo.  Please? and Thank you!  :)




Hello!  Happy Monday!  It is a gorgeous day here in Western PA!  I hope it is beautiful where you are too!

Remember this photo that Courtney picked as her favorite in the July Still Life Standouts photography challenge?
July 25

Well, now all nine of the finalists have been chosen and it is time to vote.   So if you wouldn't mind, please head over to either Courtney's, Branson's, or Courtney's and place your vote (preferably for me).  :)

I will warn you, it is very hard to pick a favorite, because all the winner's photos are wonderful.  But the good news is, you can choose your three favorites.

Thanks for taking the time to go look and vote!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Heading over to vote! For you, of course. :)

Unknown said...

Haha! You're going to laugh, but I didn't even know my photo was one of the nine choices until I went to vote for you. Still voted for you though!

Unknown said...

Your photo is soooo gorgeous! Happy to have you as a finalist! =)