Hello! Welcome to my little piece of the interwebs. I'm glad you stopped by! My page is currently under construction. A work in progress, shall we say. So please excuse the mess. :)

Please let me know you were here by leaving a comment. That way I can return the visit! And if you'd like to grab my blog button, scroll down to the bottom of the page.


Sunday, October 9, 2011

Photo of the Day: October 9

October 9
ISO 800, f/5.6, 1/30s, 18-105mm lens on Nikon D40
Taking full advantage of the summer-like weather we've been having, the boys and I set out on another new adventure this afternoon while Keira spent the day at a girlfriend's.  We visited a local farm/pumpkin patch where, among many other fun things, we got to meet Oops, a sweet and curious colt who was very interested in my camera.  (You can guess why his name is Oops).  :)  He was so sweet and soft, I just wanted to bring him home with me.  While the kids would not have minded one bit, I don't think the Mister would have been thrilled with me.  :)
MM3     Adventures & Misadventures of Daily Living         


Inspire Me Photography

15 comments:

Kristin said...

I'm loving this shot! Really cute.

Laura said...

Love it!

Linda said...

what a terrific macro shot!

Ida said...

What a fun macro shot.

Spare Parts and Pics said...

Love the perspective!

Kala said...

What a fun shot!

Happy MM

Tatjana Parkacheva said...

Excellent photography.

Regards and best wishes

Stasha said...

Very cute. Such funny face. I have no photos of mine, cause he is always sticking his nose into my lens :)

Teachinfourth said...

Horses tend to have a way of working their way into your heart, don't they?

EMily said...

oh my gosh he's so cute!

Yvonne said...

Sweet foal :) Miss having those around the barn!!

Gretchen said...

LOL... love it!! =)

Susan said...

My guess would be because he was born in the fall. :-) What a cutie! My week has been filled with horses and pumpkin patches as well. What a perfect way to enjoy the fall weather.

karren said...

What an adorable shot! I just want to press my face into his soft little nose.

Kmcblackburn said...

Visiting from "Fav Photo of the Week"...omigosh....can you hear me laughing?????? haha. Love it!

Kathy