Hello! Welcome to my little piece of the interwebs. I'm glad you stopped by! My page is currently under construction. A work in progress, shall we say. So please excuse the mess. :)

Please let me know you were here by leaving a comment. That way I can return the visit! And if you'd like to grab my blog button, scroll down to the bottom of the page.


Monday, October 10, 2011

Monday

So I keep trying to practice my people-picture taking skills, since that is a weak area for me.  However, I might need to find a more-willing subject since this is the kind of face I often get from Alex.
Alex is silly
Photo of the Day for October 10 - ISO 400, f/8, 1/100s, 18-105mm lens on Nikon D40
He's such a goof ball sometimes.  :)

Or maybe I should just stick to what I know.
Purple flower w/texture
Kim Klassen's Life is Good texture applied.
Through the Lens of Kimberly Gauthier

Two more things ... don't forget about my $25 Amazon gift card giveaway.  Click here to find out how to enter.
And please go vote for your top three photos in the Still Life Standouts quarterly challenge.  My spider web photo made the finals!  Click here to see my photo and find out how you can vote. (hopefully for me!)  :)  Thank you!

3 comments:

Laura said...

I love your flower pic!

And Alex cracks me up.

Anonymous said...

Ha ha. So funny about needing a new model.

Gretchen said...

I'm with you on the models... my lil' girl will work with me sometimes, but my boy... nope! Great work on the flower shot... beautiful!