Hello! Welcome to my little piece of the interwebs. I'm glad you stopped by! My page is currently under construction. A work in progress, shall we say. So please excuse the mess. :)

Please let me know you were here by leaving a comment. That way I can return the visit! And if you'd like to grab my blog button, scroll down to the bottom of the page.


Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Sweet as Honey

This dog is not only beautiful ...
October 11
Photo of the day - October 11 - ISO 400, f/5.6, 1/500s, 18-105mm lens on Nikon D40

and sweet ...
Honey2
and gentle ...

and extremely patient ...
Honey3
she's a perfect fit for our family.


We are truly blessed to have her.

6 comments:

Gretchen said...

This is a beautiful post Kimberly! AND a beautiful dog! =D

Trish ~ ♥ ~ said...

what a beauty she is! life's journey is easier when you hear a friends footsteps beside you ~ there is nothing like the company of a dog

Ashley Sisk said...

awwwwwwwww

Tracie Nall said...

AWWWWWWW!

I love every.single.thing about this post. So much sweet cuteness.

Misty said...

She is gorgeous! Loving her against the backdrop in that first one.

Anonymous said...

Aww. I love these so much!!