Hello! Welcome to my little piece of the interwebs. I'm glad you stopped by! My page is currently under construction. A work in progress, shall we say. So please excuse the mess. :)

Please let me know you were here by leaving a comment. That way I can return the visit! And if you'd like to grab my blog button, scroll down to the bottom of the page.


Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Edit Me Challenge

I've been a lurker of the Edit Me Challenge for a while now.  I just never seemed to have time to participate.  But this week I decided to go on and jump right in.  I still don't really have time, but I'm making time.  :)

The photo to edit this week comes from Deb of Deb Duty Photography.  I've been following Deb for a while now, ever since I discovered her blog through a Project 365 link up (I think).  She is incredibly talented and I look forward to seeing her photos each week.  In fact, she's starting a new link up tomorrow called "This or That Thursday", so be sure to check that out!

Anyway, here are my edited versions of her great photo ...
Deb-clean-edit
{clean edit in ACR}

Edit-me-Deb1
{with Paint the Moon's Sunny Days action}


My entry for this week's challenge ...
Edit-me-Deb2
{in addition to the above, color fill (golden/orange) at 50% and texture by Shadowhouse Creations (DC-Gold) at 100%} 
(mouse over to see the clean edited version)



This was fun!  Hopefully I'll get a chance to play along again!  Happy Wednesday everyone!

7 comments:

Gretchen said...

Good work! =) This is one I've been lurking too! Seriously... need to work on time management!! =)

Riet said...

Wonderful edit!

Anonymous said...

I love your edit. It is gorgeous!!

Unknown said...

Awesome edit! Love how you added so much light and warmth.

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous picture, it's so fall! Love the edit too!

Kathy said...

Great editing on all of them. I do have to say the last one is my favorite. Thanks for sharing.

Kathy

deb duty said...

Yours is one that really pops off the page when I look at them all together. I love how bright and warm it is. Beautiful job!