Hello! Welcome to my little piece of the interwebs. I'm glad you stopped by! My page is currently under construction. A work in progress, shall we say. So please excuse the mess. :)

Please let me know you were here by leaving a comment. That way I can return the visit! And if you'd like to grab my blog button, scroll down to the bottom of the page.


Tuesday, August 23, 2011

I Heart Faces: Pet Week

I Heart Faces: Pets
Obviously this photo wasn't taken recently.  :)  It was taken back in January when Honey was in her element.  She LOVES the snow.  And I love this photo of her!
I Heart Faces - Photo Challenges & Photography Tutorials

12 comments:

Ashley Sisk said...

This photo is beautiful.

Lys said...

wow !! your dog is gorgeous ! and the photo's as well !!

Heather O'Steen Photography said...

Oh wow - I love this one.

Andrea said...

Wow, what a stately pose! I love this!

Shannon1971 said...

She is LOVING every minute of it! Great pet portrait! :)

Marianela said...

Wow, love this photo! :) It's absolutely amazing! Great capture! ;)

Cindi said...

She certainly looks like she is in her element. I love the profile and the muted colors and how you can see all the texture in her fur. A little of that white stuff would be greatly appreciated right about now, down here in Texas!

Teachinfourth said...

I love this image...

Gail@Sophisticated Steps said...

Okay. So I admit I went through the list of photo entries looking for the golden retrievers! (Can't help it...I have a 9 week old golden. Yes, it's true love.)

I LOVE THIS PHOTO! Just beautiful!

Besides, I only see sand around here. ;)

Sophisticated Steps

Susan said...

I LOVE everything about this photo! Your dog is adorable!

Misty said...

Absolutely terrific photo!

Michelle said...

Awwwwwwwwwwwwww. :)