Hello! Welcome to my little piece of the interwebs. I'm glad you stopped by! My page is currently under construction. A work in progress, shall we say. So please excuse the mess. :)

Please let me know you were here by leaving a comment. That way I can return the visit! And if you'd like to grab my blog button, scroll down to the bottom of the page.


Thursday, July 7, 2011

Red, White, and Blue ... Edited

Wow!  Is it Thursday already?!  This summer has been flying by!  And since you are probably here to see my Shoot & Edit/Good to Wow edits and not read about my not-so-interesting life :), here they are ...


{mouse over each image to see SOOC}
RWB1-edited


RWB2-edited


RWB3-edited


I just did basic ACR edits then ran Ashley's Nice & Easy action on each.  Also, I cropped the first and last photos a smidgen.



Can't wait to see your edits!  Have a wonderful weekend!

5 comments:

Ashley Sisk said...

You did just as I hoped - kept it clean and simple. Love these.

Cedar said...

Nice, simple, lovey edits. I love that first shot! His eyes are just gorgeous!

Katie said...

What great photos! Those cupcakes are amazing (and look amazingly delicous!)

Anonymous said...

I love them. Nice and simple.

Gretchen said...

Great shots and great edits! The cupcake does look delicious...