Hello! Welcome to my little piece of the interwebs. I'm glad you stopped by! My page is currently under construction. A work in progress, shall we say. So please excuse the mess. :)

Please let me know you were here by leaving a comment. That way I can return the visit! And if you'd like to grab my blog button, scroll down to the bottom of the page.


Wednesday, July 6, 2011

It's a Girl!

Monarch butterfly #2
Butterfly #2 emerged this morning.  It's a girl!  Isn't she gorgeous?!  By the time I got back from a few errands, she was ready to fly, but thankfully she stuck around for her photo shoot first.  :)

8 comments:

Ashley Sisk said...

She is a beauty!

Anonymous said...

WOW! Gorgeous!

Melissa said...

That is beautiful!

SKCPhotos said...

WOW she is gorgeous.

Becky said...

Great Capture! So beautiful!

Karen @ Pieces of Contentment said...

Breath-taking.

Misty said...

Phenomenal!

Anonymous said...

Have to ask...how do you tell it's a girl??