Hello! Welcome to my little piece of the interwebs. I'm glad you stopped by! My page is currently under construction. A work in progress, shall we say. So please excuse the mess. :)

Please let me know you were here by leaving a comment. That way I can return the visit! And if you'd like to grab my blog button, scroll down to the bottom of the page.


Thursday, May 3, 2012

Project 52: Fiesta or Siesta

Project 52: Siesta
As you can see, I went for the Siesta option.  And since no one else naps in our house, I had to bother Honey.  She was happy to be home this afternoon after spending a few hours at the groomer getting all prettied up.  She doesn't like being around all those little yipping dogs.  :)
project 52 p52 weekly photo challenge my3boybarians.com

10 comments:

Unknown said...

I am having serious trouble with this prompt--still not sure what I'm going to do. But I absolutely LOVE your interpretation. This is just a great photo!

karren said...

Love the perspective here. At first I didn't see what it was. I miss my big dog. I just went back through posts I have missed. I enjoy your work. You do a very good job.

Skye said...

oh my gosh - i just adore this! LOVE IT! Dog paws are the cutest!

Diana said...

Gotta love those pup paws ;)

Susan said...

Great perspective, and perfect siesta.

Lisa said...

LOVE this. This fits the prompt perfectly. I haven't taken my photo yet because I wasn't sure what to do. No one naps in our house either except my dog too.

Blue Eyed Brooke said...

What a great photo! It's perfect!!!

Donna said...

I love the perspective on this. Perfect capture.

kelly said...

awesome POV and perspective. takes a very ordinary thing and makes it something really special!

Melissa said...

Aw... i love it. :)