Hello! Welcome to my little piece of the interwebs. I'm glad you stopped by! My page is currently under construction. A work in progress, shall we say. So please excuse the mess. :)

Please let me know you were here by leaving a comment. That way I can return the visit! And if you'd like to grab my blog button, scroll down to the bottom of the page.


Friday, May 4, 2012

Leap into Spring: Green/Grass

If spring came but once a century

DSC_0010-001

instead of once a year,

DSC_0009-004

or burst forth with the sound of an earthquake

DSC_0009-003

and not in silence,

DSC_0004-003

what wonder and expectation

DSC_0021

there would be

DSC_0015

in all the hearts

DSC_0007

to behold the miraculous change.

snowball-bloom-collage

~ Henry Wadsworth Longfellow

Leap Into Spring Photo Challenge

11 comments:

Laura said...

Ooooh... the buttercup picture is so sunshiny!

Karen @ Pieces of Contentment said...

So beautiful. The poem and your wonderful photos, hand in hand.

Sherri B. said...

Beautiful captures! Each and every one is absolutely lovely - the spring colors take my breath away.

Leslie Taylor said...

Beautiful pictures!! I like the textures on the first one!

Teachinfourth said...

The purples and yellows are fantastic! I wish I'd have captured a bit of spring around here but sadly, I did not.

I guess there's always next year, right?

Susi said...

Just lovely, lovely shots. Looking at them makes me remember early Spring days in Germany.

Rainey said...

Beautiful as always, Kim!

Unknown said...

wow! each photo is just exquisite!! i am in love with the first one and also the gorgeous white hydrangeas!!

Laura Delegal - Leroy Photography said...

Such a perfect spring set.

Bethany said...

Those are beautiful words. And gorgeous photos, I love them all- especially the buttercup!

Kristi Bonney said...

Beautiful photos, each and every one of them! Thanks so much for joining us in the Leap Into Spring Photo Challenge. I'm still playing catch-up and commenting on last week's entries. Forgive me for being late! If you haven't already entered our finale giveaway, don't forget to do so! Have a great day. :)