Hello! Welcome to my little piece of the interwebs. I'm glad you stopped by! My page is currently under construction. A work in progress, shall we say. So please excuse the mess. :)

Please let me know you were here by leaving a comment. That way I can return the visit! And if you'd like to grab my blog button, scroll down to the bottom of the page.


Saturday, May 5, 2012

Scavenger Hunt Sunday 05.06.12

This week's items are Shadow, Keys, Smile, Unedited (SOOC), and Fish.

{shadow}
shadow
So this is more of a reflection than a shadow, but I'm going with it anyway.

{keys}
keys
My husband's keys.  The set must weigh two pounds.  And he says he needs every one of them.

{smile}
smile
Alex was having a good time playing in the water and sand at the lake the other day.

{unedited (sooc)}
sooc
We bought these necklaces this week as part of my niece's birthday gift.  I thought it would be fun to photograph them before I wrapped them up.  And I forced myself to play with my 50mm lens that I don't use very often.
Linking to SOOC Sunday

{fish}
fish
Took the kids to the creek the other evening so they could cool down (it was HOT that day) and they could look for crayfish.  Keira found this one.  He wasn't very happy to be caught.  But I was happy to use him for this prompt.  :)

Have a great week!  Be sure to head over to Ashley's to see more great Scavenger Hunt photos.  And to see what to hunt for this week.

18 comments:

Unknown said...

I really love those last two, and your keys shot is so creative!

Honey Mommy said...

I like the perspective on your keys shot! Makes the subject way more interesting. I also love your SOOC shot! So colorful!

Kim Cunningham said...

These are great! I love smile, SOOC, and fish.

Andrea Dawn said...

Very nicely done on all the prompts. I especially like your SOOC and fish.

Nukke said...

Your fish and smile are lovely photos !!!!

Have a nice Sunday !

Linda said...

All very well done - the keys are great!

Tamar SB said...

Love your unedited!! Gorgeous finds!

Valeria said...

Fish is great and I also love the dof on key. And what a great smile.

Unknown said...

Loved your SOOC! The colors are so vibrant.

4 Lettre Words said...

Lovin' that shadow!

Anonymous said...

These are all wonderful! I really like the crayfish.

Deanna said...

Oh I do like your line-up this week...your shadow shot is awesome and I love that sooc, really cool and sooo colorful.

Gina Kleinworth said...

You never disappoint!!!! These are fab!!!

Teachinfourth said...

The crayfish is pretty cool...I've never actually seen one up close before.

Nicki said...

Excellent group of pictures - nice close-up of the crayfish (my kids wouldn't touch one with a ten-foot-pole).

Michelle said...

Love the crayfish!!!

Susan said...

Great crayfish. (We always called them crawdads where I grew up. ) Such a creative find.

Ashley Sisk said...

You did it again Kimberly - what a fantastic set! I really love your first two shots.