Hello! Welcome to my little piece of the interwebs. I'm glad you stopped by! My page is currently under construction. A work in progress, shall we say. So please excuse the mess. :)

Please let me know you were here by leaving a comment. That way I can return the visit! And if you'd like to grab my blog button, scroll down to the bottom of the page.


Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Wild & Wonderful Wednesday #16

Hello and welcome to another Wild & Wonderful Wednesday!  I hope things are wonderful where you are.  In honor of Valentine's Day, I have two quick flower photos.  Each from a bouquet that Doug and I picked up on Friday while we were out appliance shopping.  Or should I say appliance ordering, since we already knew what we wanted.  :)

Pink Rose
I did some creative editing with both of these.  I'm really not exactly sure what I did in order to tell you because I kept changing my mind until I eventually got something I liked.

Flower
The bouquet has a variety of flowers that I have been enjoying immensely.  Because of the lovely fragrance and because it gives me a reason to play with my camera.  The lilies in the bouquet are starting to open so expect to see photos of them soon.


Just a note ... now that things are slowing down a bit (the kitchen is waiting for cabinets so there's nothing more I can help with right now, the Valentine's Day parties are done (the last party of the year for this Room Parent), and my calendar isn't as full for the next couple weeks), I'm hoping to get around to visit everyone this week.  Thank you for hanging in there with me!

Now it is your turn!  Link up your Wild & Wonderful photos below.  
Just a few things first ...
1.  Grab my button for your post and link up below (or at least use a text link) so others can find out about Wild & Wonderful Wednesday.  Thank you!
2.  Link up your post URL (or Flickr photo URL), not your blog URL.
3.  Photos must be yours please.
4.  Try to visit and comment on a few other linker uppers. 
5.  You have until Saturday at midnight to link up!

A Fresh Perspective


Also linking up with these lovely ladies ...

NapTime MomTog      Live and Love...Out Loud   and then, she {snapped}    

21 comments:

Saun said...

Beautiful flowers!

alicia said...

Simple Stunning!! Love these!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful shots.

Unknown said...

Gorgeous! Love the pink one! And I think your editing style sounds like mine. I couldn't explain what I did if my life depended on it. :)

Kristi Bonney said...

Wow! Love these photos! So, so pretty! :)

Tina´s PicStory said...

what a beautiful rose!

Michelle said...

So pretty! I love flowers :)

Carrie Ann said...

Wow! LOVED the pink flower photo. Simply stunning. *sigh!

Link up with me:
http://stayathomegingers.blogspot.com/p/wordless-weds.html

-Carrie Ann :)

Laura said...

You always get great shots of flowers! I got some carnations. I'm going to try to find a box today to make a light box because I want to try pics that way.

Michelle said...

I'm such a color person, so I'd never think of turning a flower into b&w, but you have a way of doing it that makes it look like magic. They're beautiful, Kimberly.

Carmen and Rachelle said...

Beautiful!!!

Gina Kleinworth said...

These are so pretty!!! I am always so drawn to these shades.

Susan said...

These are beautiful! Love the soft pink on the rose.

Christina Klas said...

beautiful! love the macro. :)

Unknown said...

Those are gorgeous!! Can't wait to photography my Valentine Bouquet!

Anonymous said...

The flowers are beautiful! It's nice to see some flowers in the middle of winter.

Stephanie said...

These photos are gorgeous! This is my first time linking up!

Susan said...

Beautiful! I especially love the first shot. So lovely.

Adeena said...

Gorgeous! :)

Skye said...

Gorgeous photos! I could look at flower pictures all day long - each one is just so beautiful! :)

Ashley Sisk said...

So beautiful - I especially love the first shot.