Hello! Welcome to my little piece of the interwebs. I'm glad you stopped by! My page is currently under construction. A work in progress, shall we say. So please excuse the mess. :)

Please let me know you were here by leaving a comment. That way I can return the visit! And if you'd like to grab my blog button, scroll down to the bottom of the page.


Sunday, February 5, 2012

Scavenger Hunt Sunday 02.05.12

Time for another Scavenger Hunt Sunday!  

This week's items are: Strike a pose, Footwear, Hobby, Shiny, and Color me green.  And here are my interpretations ...

{strike a pose}
strike-a-pose
When I asked Alex to pose for me, he got all silly, as usual.  I don't really know what he's doing in this picture, but I just can't resist that sweet face.  Even if it is slightly off focus.  :)

{footwear}
footwear
Alex in his snow boots and me in my sneakers ... how you'll usually find us when we are outside.

{hobby}
hobby
Photography is still my main hobby and it takes me into some pretty precarious places at times ... like in the middle of these thorny bushes in order to get a shot of these berries.  :)

{shiny}
shiny
My gold-dipped rose is pretty shiny when the sun is shining on it.  I liked this out of focus shot ... probably because of all the bokeh.  :)

{color me green}
color-me-green
The other day Keira had this necklace on that she had made with her beads.  I loved the shades of green and blue.  I also love the face that she almost always includes her cross on her necklaces.


I felt a little off my game this week.  Probably because the Great Kitchen Remodel has me busy with other things.  Hoping to do better next week with these prompts ...

  1. Facial Feature (Sacha's suggestion)
  2. Shadow (Sacha's suggestion)
  3. Spicy (Kat's suggestion)
  4. Gold (Kat's suggestion)
  5. Fabric (Christian's suggestion)

Make sure you head over to Ashley's to check out some more great Scavenger Hunt photos!
Have a great week!

14 comments:

Deb said...

great photos...glad I stopped by

Rainey said...

Love that rose picture! Keira's necklace is very pretty. She does good work. :-)

Rustic Vintage Country said...

Love the photos!

Raymonde said...

Lovely photos, I really like your thorny bush. Thanks for visiting. Have a great week. :)

Kmcblackburn said...

Wow...that rose looks incredible!

Kathy

Michelle said...

Great shots! Love the choice of beads your daughter used, my favorite colors. Your son is just as cute as a button and that berry shot is divine!

Ellie said...

A lovely selection of shots - I really like your hobby shot and shades of green.
Your son has such a cheeky wee face but I bet he is cute with it :))

Unknown said...

Beautiful set! Love the shiny shot.

Ashley Sisk said...

What a great collection - I love the light in your hobby shot.

Daenel T. said...

Great pictures, the hobby shot is pretty cool.

Laura Delegal - Leroy Photography said...

Your pictures always make me smile. Love the fact that your daughter loves her cross. :) Have a happy week.

Susan said...

Nice shots. I especially love your flower bokeh.

BF said...

I really like your hobby shot!

Gretchen said...

Great shots this week... especially love your hobby shot. Those berries are gorgeous with the sun shining through! =)