Hello! Welcome to my little piece of the interwebs. I'm glad you stopped by! My page is currently under construction. A work in progress, shall we say. So please excuse the mess. :)

Please let me know you were here by leaving a comment. That way I can return the visit! And if you'd like to grab my blog button, scroll down to the bottom of the page.


Thursday, January 26, 2012

A Mile in His Shoes Winner!

Okay, so the past couple days have been pretty busy ... or maybe I just forgot.  Whatever!  So tonight I remembered that I forgot to randomly pick the winner for the DVD giveaway.  Random.org chose comment #1, which is Jill.  (I'm being too lazy to take a screen capture and plop it in here so you'll just have to take my word for it).  :)

Congratulations, Jill!  I'll get your information so you can get your DVD soon!

1 comment:

Jill said...

I'm so excited! Thank you so much! I will send you my address. :)