Hello! Welcome to my little piece of the interwebs. I'm glad you stopped by! My page is currently under construction. A work in progress, shall we say. So please excuse the mess. :)

Please let me know you were here by leaving a comment. That way I can return the visit! And if you'd like to grab my blog button, scroll down to the bottom of the page.


Thursday, December 8, 2011

Shoot & Edit ... Edited

I almost forgot to post my edits for Shoot & Edit!  I have found myself so busy with the boys' school lately, that things that used to be routine are now being forgotten.  I don't like that!  But I am blessed to be able to help with their school, so other things will have to wait.  For now.

Since it is late, I'm just going to post my edits with little explanation.  Especially since I didn't really do much to them anyway.  :)

{sooc}
Christmas1-SOOC

{edit}
Christmas1-EDIT
Increased exposure to lighten it up a little.

{sooc}
Christmas2-SOOC

{edit}
Christmas2-EDIT
Increased blacks.

And since I never got around to posting my Thanksgiving edit last week, here it is too.
{sooc}
Week 47 - Thanksgiving - SOOC

{edit}
Thanksgiving-EDIT
Increased clarity, vibrance, and saturation.


To see more great Holiday/Christmas edits and to read a great tutorial on Lightroom 3 by Cedar, head over to Ashley's.
Good to WOW

5 comments:

4 Lettre Words said...

Christmas bokeh is so much fun...and that last shot is stunning!

Ashley Sisk said...

These are all so lovely - great work.

Cedar said...

Such beautiful photos...not much editing necessary!

Unknown said...

Lovely bokeh! I love the colored one, with the contrast to the black and the line created. Thank you for sharing!

Teachinfourth said...

I love images of sunsets and silhouettes framed against them.