Hello! Welcome to my little piece of the interwebs. I'm glad you stopped by! My page is currently under construction. A work in progress, shall we say. So please excuse the mess. :)

Please let me know you were here by leaving a comment. That way I can return the visit! And if you'd like to grab my blog button, scroll down to the bottom of the page.


Thursday, December 29, 2011

Happy New Year ... Edited

This week's edits are very simple ... just a few tweaks in ACR, then resizing and sharpening for the web.  Mostly anyway.  :)

{mouse over to see SOOC version}
Happy-new-year3-EDIT
I also rotated this slightly (like 1 degree) to straighten it.  Because I can be anal like that.  :)

Happy-new-year4-EDIT
And a little dodging/burning to brighten/darken the front kiss.


And since we all seem to be showing off a collage of our favorite edits for the year ...
Shoot & Edit Edits
Used Big Huge Labs to make collage.  Thanks, Ashley, for the link!


I am so grateful to Jill and Ashley for sharing their knowledge over the past year!  I learned a lot and feel that I have really grown as a photographer and editor this year.


On Monday I will have one last post for Shoot & Edit/Good to WOW ... a collage of my best SOOC shots for 2011.  


Happy New Year everyone!!!!
Good to WOW

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Love your 2012 photo! And your collage is absolutely wonderful!

Anonymous said...

Wonderful edits. Love your collage.

Ashley Sisk said...

Love your edits and I really love your collage - isn't amazing how far we've all come in a year's time. What a wonderful community we have to grow and share together.

Saun said...

Love your kisses great shots!

Unknown said...

Love the definition and drama you added to your edits. The collage is beautiful! I love seeing all of the pictures together. Thank you for sharing!