Hello! Welcome to my little piece of the interwebs. I'm glad you stopped by! My page is currently under construction. A work in progress, shall we say. So please excuse the mess. :)

Please let me know you were here by leaving a comment. That way I can return the visit! And if you'd like to grab my blog button, scroll down to the bottom of the page.


Thursday, December 22, 2011

Holiday Traditions ... Edited

I promised on Monday to post my edits of our Holiday Traditions today.  It has been a crazy, busy day, and I'm sick with bronchitis ... so I'm a little late.  You'd think I'd prepare my posts ahead of time, huh?  :)

Anyway here are my edits ... mouse over to see SOOC shots ...
Alex-ornament-EDIT
I don't really remember what edits I did since I did them on Monday and didn't write anything down thinking I'd remember.  But then bronchitis hit and my brain turned to mush.  So suffice it to say that I edited them in ACR as usual.  :)

Keira-cookies-EDIT
I know I adjusted the white balance on this one.  It was a bit blue for me.  I'm planning to sit down and really practice the whole white balance thing after the holidays.  I prefer to get it right in camera.

Nick-ornament-EDIT
I don't think I mentioned on Monday how hard it was for me to get Nick to crack a smile.  And when he did smile, he would cover his mouth with his other hand.  I finally convinced him that we'd get done with taking his picture sooner if he'd cooperate and just smile already.  :)

We're almost done with a whole year of the Shoot & Edit challenge.  While I may have missed a week here and there along the way, I have really appreciated the way Jill and Ashley have so willingly shared their knowledge and pushed me to be a better photographer and editor.  Thank you, ladies! 

Be sure to stop over at Ashley's to see more great Holiday Tradition photos.
Good to WOW

3 comments:

Susan said...

Nicely done. Hope you feel better soon!

Ashley Sisk said...

These all look great - Merry CHristmas and feel better soon.

Gina Kleinworth said...

Hope you all are feeling better soon-

I Love that shot of making cookies. I struggle with the white balance a lot. Our house faces North & we only have 2 rooms that get afternoon sun- (guess that is good for our summers) but it always challenges me with the lighting for indoor photos.