Hello! Welcome to my little piece of the interwebs. I'm glad you stopped by! My page is currently under construction. A work in progress, shall we say. So please excuse the mess. :)

Please let me know you were here by leaving a comment. That way I can return the visit! And if you'd like to grab my blog button, scroll down to the bottom of the page.


Monday, December 12, 2011

Bokeh lights ... SOOC

This week's Shoot & Edit theme is Bokeh Lights.  It seems as though many of my photos have included Christmas lights lately - either in bokeh form or starburst.  I just love photographing Christmas lights!  I wish we could keep our tree up all year just so I could play.  :)  But I guess eventually the novelty would wear off, so it is best that it is only up for about a month.

Anyway here are my SOOC bokeh light photos ...
Bokeh-lights1-SOOC
I bought some colorful LED lights to put up on a bush we have in our front yard.  It was looking a little lonely.  :)  Doug and the kids put them up yesterday.

Bokeh-lights2-SOOC
I bought this snow globe the other day while Alex and I were shopping.  My collection is officially up to three.  :)

Bokeh-lights3-SOOC
This photo was one of my possible choices for the Scavenger Hunt - cup of cheer.  Since I went in a different direction with the hunt, I thought I'd show this one here.  I put some crushed up candy canes in a goblet then added Sierra Mist (the only soda we had in the house - leftover from Alex's birthday party).  It turned this pretty pink color.  The soda wasn't as bubbly as I would have liked.  :)


So those are my SOOC bokeh light shots.  Be sure to stop over at Jill's to see more great SOOC photos!  I can't wait to see yours!  However Doug and I will be shopping all day today, so I'll try to visit later this evening.  Have a great day!
GoodtoWow2

10 comments:

Jill said...

These are ALL beautiful!

Ashley Sisk said...

Love these - especially the middle shot!

Anonymous said...

very pretty! love the middle shot as well :)

Terrie said...

What a variety of bokeh - this is my first visit and wander thru the WOW participants. Love your shots and look forward to seeing the edits.... Happy Holidays!

Gina Kleinworth said...

So beautiful Kimberly- great job!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful bokeh shots! I especially like the snow globe one!

Rachel said...

I've just found your blog through Laura's. I love these photos, bokeh is great!
I'm your newest follower...lovely to 'meet' you!

koreen (aka: winn) said...

pretty!

Teachinfourth said...

Bokeh is awesome...

Unknown said...

So pretty! I love the colors in the first one and the composition of the second. The third one is just a cool idea! Thank you for sharing and for your inspiring photos.