Hello! Welcome to my little piece of the interwebs. I'm glad you stopped by! My page is currently under construction. A work in progress, shall we say. So please excuse the mess. :)

Please let me know you were here by leaving a comment. That way I can return the visit! And if you'd like to grab my blog button, scroll down to the bottom of the page.


Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Happy New Year ... SOOC

This week's theme for Shoot & Edit/Good to WOW is Happy New Year, which was a tough one for me.  How do you portray Happy New Year?  Then the other night, this idea hit me ...

Week 51 - Happy New Year - SOOC
I have all these Hershey Kisses that I didn't use to make Peanut Blossom cookies since I was sick before Christmas, so I may as well get some use out of them, right?  :)

Happy-new-year-SOOC
And you are supposed to kiss the ones you love at midnight on New Year's day, so why not a bunch of Hershey Kisses?


Okay, so maybe that's a stretch, but I didn't want to miss out on the last prompt for this fun challenge.  Next week we will be showing off a collage of our best SOOC shots for 2011.  


Be sure to head over to Jill's for some great SOOC shots.  I'm going to go outside and play in the little bit of snow that we got last night/today!  Yay!
GoodtoWow2

9 comments:

Melissa said...

Love the pics! :)

Susan said...

Very creative! (and cute)

Kristin said...

loving these pics!! great perspective in the last one!! hope you have a very wonderful new year!!

Anonymous said...

Great shots. Love that first shot. Very creative.

Rainey said...

Adorable! I hope to start doing a couple photo challenges next year. It looks like so much fun!

Ashley Sisk said...

The first shot is so creative - love that!

Gretchen said...

I like it!! Making me want a piece of chocolate now though!! =)

Lisa Gordon said...

Both of these are wonderful Kimberly!
I especially love the first one. Very creative!
I wish you a wonderful New Year.

diane said...

LOL
Love it!!!!!
Happy New Year to you!