Hello! Welcome to my little piece of the interwebs. I'm glad you stopped by! My page is currently under construction. A work in progress, shall we say. So please excuse the mess. :)

Please let me know you were here by leaving a comment. That way I can return the visit! And if you'd like to grab my blog button, scroll down to the bottom of the page.


Friday, November 11, 2011

Thomas Kinkade presents Christmas Lodge - Winner!

You may think I forgot to draw the winner for the Christmas Lodge DVD on Wednesday like I promised.  Well, I didn't forget.  I had a question for the company that supplies the prize, so I was waiting for an answer.  Sooo ...

The winner is:  Ellie from Ellie's Place!
Christmas Lodge DVD winner
Ellie, please get your mailing information to me and I'll arrange to get your DVD to you asap!


Thank you to everyone who entered!

3 comments:

Ellie said...

My goodness how exciting. I've never won anything before!!! I have sent you an email. :))

Anonymous said...

grats to the winner!

Jill said...

Hi! I'm here via Ellie at Ellie's place. You have some beautiful photos and I am happy to be your newest follower.

Congrats on your winnings too. Way to go!