Hello! Welcome to my little piece of the interwebs. I'm glad you stopped by! My page is currently under construction. A work in progress, shall we say. So please excuse the mess. :)

Please let me know you were here by leaving a comment. That way I can return the visit! And if you'd like to grab my blog button, scroll down to the bottom of the page.


Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Wild & Wonderful Wednesday #4

Welcome back to Wild & Wonderful Wednesday!  I thought about taking the week off due to Thanksgiving, but I didn't announce that last week.  And I didn't want to disappoint anyone who had planned to link up today for the first time.  So here we are.  I'll leave the linky open a little longer for anyone who wants to link up after the Thanksgiving holiday.

I have tried a few times to get some good photos of all three of my kids together.  This weekend was beautiful so we ventured out once again to try.  While I did get a few good photos that we'll use for our Christmas cards this year, the outtakes make me giggle.  So I thought I'd share a few with you so you can chuckle too.  :)
Alex outtake Kids outtake #1
Alex went from a silly little boy to having a meltdown in a matter of minutes.  Don't worry though ... he recovered pretty quickly.


Kids outtake #2 Kids outtake #3
Then they all got silly.  My philosophy is that I just keep snapping photos and eventually I might get a good one.  :)  Not really.  It was just fun to see them having fun.  And usually if I let them get their sillies out, they are ready to cooperate.  And they did.  I got several nice photos, one of which will be posted tomorrow during my Shoot & Edit {edit} post.


Okay, now it is your turn!  Link up your Wild & Wonderful photos below.  
Just a few things first ...
1.  Grab my button for your post and link up below (or at least use a text link) so others can find out about Wild & Wonderful Wednesday.  (I reserve the right to delete links that don't follow this one simple rule).
2.  Link up your post URL (or Flickr photo URL), not your blog URL.
3.  Photos must be yours please.
4.  Try to visit and comment on a few other linker uppers (mine too please!).  We know how much everyone loves comments!
5.  Please bear with me while I work out the kinks of my new photo party!  Thanks!
6.  You have until Monday at midnight to link up!


A Fresh Perspective





Also linking up with:
NapTime MomTog      Live and Love...Out Loud   and then, she {snapped}      Adventures & Misadventures of Daily Living

9 comments:

Nadege, said...

Such good fun shots.

Michelle said...

These shots are so fun!
Thanks for hosting :)

Ashley Sisk said...

These are so much fun!

Gretchen said...

LOL... we get the "on a dime" mood swings here too... the joys of young 'ens! Fun shots!! =)

Anonymous said...

Awww. So cute.

Laura said...

OH my gosh! That Alex meltdown pic is HILARIOUS!!!

Gina Kleinworth said...

Kimberly- you did a great job capturing the bond of siblings. I particularly love the meltdown- those crack me up every time. Don't you feel like doing that sometimes? :)

Have a blessed holiday!

Lisa Gordon said...

You have a beautiful family Kimberly, and these are wonderful shots!

Cordial Chaos said...

What great pics! It looks like you guys had a great time taking them ;)