Hello! Welcome to my little piece of the interwebs. I'm glad you stopped by! My page is currently under construction. A work in progress, shall we say. So please excuse the mess. :)

Please let me know you were here by leaving a comment. That way I can return the visit! And if you'd like to grab my blog button, scroll down to the bottom of the page.


Monday, November 21, 2011

Gratefulness ... SOOC

This week's Shoot & Edit theme is gratefulness.  That is kind of a hard one to pin down.  There are so many things to be thankful for.  We are all healthy.  We have a safe, warm home to live in.  We have plenty of food and clothes.  We have good friends.  We have a loving family.  I could go on and on.  But what I'm most grateful for (aside from my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ) are these sweet kiddos that call me Mama.  :)


{keira}
Keira-SOOC


{nick}
Nick-SOOC


{alex}
Alex-SOOC

Alex-Nick-SOOC
These two boys have really been enjoying playing together.  Unless, of course, they are trying to scratch each other's eyes out.  Or slay each other with their imaginary light sabers.  It is truly a love/hate relationship.  :)

Kids2-SOOC
Even the three kids can get along with each other.  This pose was all their idea.  I just let them go with it.  This picture would have been a good one for last week's family theme, but we just didn't have a chance to get out for photos.  Thankfully we found some time this weekend.  Once I crop/clone out Honey's leg that happened to sneak in there, it will be great.  :)

      
I would like to take this opportunity to wish you all a safe and blessed Thanksgiving.  My edits will be posted on Thursday, so feel free to stop by anytime over the long weekend to see them. The kids and I have some fun things planned and it looks like the weather will be wonderful for outdoor activities.  

5 comments:

Courtney said...

LOVE the last shot! Your kids are beautiful! Happy Thanksgiving to you, Kimberly!

Cedar said...

Sweet portraits! Have a Happy Thanksgiving!

Ellie said...

Your children look very happy and beautiful - you can't ask for much more than that can you?
Have a Happy Thanksgiving. :))

Gina Kleinworth said...

They are so cute- I can't wait to see the edits!

Anonymous said...

Great shots! I especially love the last one with all their expressions and love for each other!