Hello! Welcome to my little piece of the interwebs. I'm glad you stopped by! My page is currently under construction. A work in progress, shall we say. So please excuse the mess. :)

Please let me know you were here by leaving a comment. That way I can return the visit! And if you'd like to grab my blog button, scroll down to the bottom of the page.


Thursday, November 10, 2011

Photo of the Day: November 10

November 10
ISO 800, f/8, 1/30s, 55-200mm lens on Nikon D3100
This sweet little doe paid us a visit this morning.  I love the fact that she has a leaf sticking out of her mouth!  Shortly after she left, a 4-point buck visited (per Nicholas), but I was in the shower, so no pics of him.  Perhaps next time.

I received some exciting news today!  The paddle boarder photo in my header and the winner of the Favorite Photo of October contest at Through a Photographer's Eyes also won a local contest that I had submitted it to!  I will receive a small monetary prize, plus my photo will be featured in our county's 2012 Visitor's Guide!  How cool is that?!?!

Also, thank you to each of you who take the time to stop by and leave comments on my posts.  I have been trying to return visits but have fallen terribly behind lately, so I just wanted you to know how much I appreciate you!  You.are.AWESOME!  :)

3 comments:

Misty said...

Wow! How incredible! I am so excited for you!

Gretchen said...

CONGRATS!!! That is quite awesome! I like that leaf in the mouth too! =)

Anonymous said...

What a great photo and congratulations!