Hello! Welcome to my little piece of the interwebs. I'm glad you stopped by! My page is currently under construction. A work in progress, shall we say. So please excuse the mess. :)

Please let me know you were here by leaving a comment. That way I can return the visit! And if you'd like to grab my blog button, scroll down to the bottom of the page.


Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Amazon gift card winner

First of all, thank you to each of you who entered to win the Amazon gift card to help me celebrate my blogoversary and surpassing 100 followers!  You guys are awesome!  As promised, I randomly drew a number using random.org this morning to pick a winner for the $25 Amazon gift card.

And the winner is #4 ... Laura!
amazon gc winner
Laura's comment ...
lauras comment

Congratulations, Laura!  I'll get your gift card to you right away.


Thanks again, everyone, for playing along and celebrating with me!

3 comments:

Laura said...

Yay!! Totally made my day! Thanks Kim. :)

Melissa said...

I am excited Laura won! :)

Gretchen said...

=( I wanted it! LOL! Really... congrats to Laura! =)