Hello! Welcome to my little piece of the interwebs. I'm glad you stopped by! My page is currently under construction. A work in progress, shall we say. So please excuse the mess. :)

Please let me know you were here by leaving a comment. That way I can return the visit! And if you'd like to grab my blog button, scroll down to the bottom of the page.


Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Still Life Standouts - September

Branson, Courtney, and Courtney are once again hosting the Still Life Standouts challenge.  I enjoy this challenge because it makes me look back over the past month and see how I've grown (or not), and it forces me to pick one favorite.  Which, if you know me, you know I have a hard time narrowing things down to just one usually.  :)

So September's favorite is ...
macro
this macro shot of a dandelion fluff.  I originally took this for a Scavenger Hunt way back at the beginning of September.

What's your favorite still-life photo from September?  Make sure to head over to one of the lovely ladies' blogs and link it up.  I understand there are some great prizes for the overall winner.  ;)
Still Life Standouts

5 comments:

Ashley Sisk said...

Excellent choice - this is beautiful.

karren said...

this is awesomne!

Rainey said...

That's beautiful, Kim! I love it!

Gretchen said...

Definitely a great choice... It's beautiful Kimberly! =) (I'm off to check out this still-life linky...)

Misty said...

I love the lighting on this one!