Hello! Welcome to my little piece of the interwebs. I'm glad you stopped by! My page is currently under construction. A work in progress, shall we say. So please excuse the mess. :)

Please let me know you were here by leaving a comment. That way I can return the visit! And if you'd like to grab my blog button, scroll down to the bottom of the page.


Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Photo of the Day: October 12

October 12 w/textures
ISO 400, f/5.6, 1/50s, 18-105mm lens on Nikon D40, Kim Klassen's Love and Serendipity textures applied (mouse over to see non-textured version)
Quick!  What are two things you can tell from this picture?  I'll give $100 to the first person with the correct answer.



I'M KIDDING!  
Here are the two things ...
1.  It is a rainy, crappy day.  It was bound to happen.  We had so many gorgeous days in a row that the rain had to come back and visit again.  It looks like it will be sticking around a while.  :(
2.  The outside of my window needs cleaned badly.  In my defense, this is my big picture window in the living room.  It doesn't open and fold in like my other windows do for easy cleaning.  So it doesn't get cleaned unless I get a step ladder and go out and clean it.  Which I honestly have never done.  Nev-er.  In the 5+ years that it has been there.  It doesn't look that bad now that you know that, does it?  Although my husband may have pressure washed it once or twice.  Maybe.  I added texture to the photo to try to hide the dirt.  Didn't work though.  :)

1 comment:

Gretchen said...

Yep... rain here too! =( It doesn't look too dirty... I can't see it! Hehe! Our rain looks like it'll be gone by the weekend... hope yours is too!