Hello! Welcome to my little piece of the interwebs. I'm glad you stopped by! My page is currently under construction. A work in progress, shall we say. So please excuse the mess. :)

Please let me know you were here by leaving a comment. That way I can return the visit! And if you'd like to grab my blog button, scroll down to the bottom of the page.


Monday, October 3, 2011

I Would Love It ...

if you'd go vote for my photo over at Wild Ginger Photography.

Fall Leaves


Tara picked this photo as one of her top 3 winners for last week's LEM Photo challenge.  Yay!  I'm always so amazed when a photo of mine gets picked.  And even though I'm going up against my good bloggy friend, Gretchen of Scattered Focus, and Katie of a little crazy & a lot of love, I'm still super excited.  Although it makes the voting process even harder.  :)

Congratulations Ladies!

Happy Monday All!

8 comments:

Susan said...

This is so beautiful! Love the sunflare with the fall colors. Off to vote :)

Misty said...

I voted for you! Terrific sun flare.

Gina Kleinworth said...

Gorgeous- congrats!!!!!!!!

Megan (Best of Fates) said...

That photo is gorgeous! Good luck!

Unknown said...

beautiful!
you have my vote:))

Anonymous said...

So pretty.

Tiffany said...

Love this shot...congrats!

Tiffany

Gretchen said...

I love this shot too! Congrats!! =D