Hello! Welcome to my little piece of the interwebs. I'm glad you stopped by! My page is currently under construction. A work in progress, shall we say. So please excuse the mess. :)

Please let me know you were here by leaving a comment. That way I can return the visit! And if you'd like to grab my blog button, scroll down to the bottom of the page.


Friday, September 2, 2011

Still Life Standouts - August

August 24 B&W
Entering this into the Still Life Standouts photography challenge for August.  This is growing among our sunflowers and it is the same size as a sunflower, so I'm calling it a sunflower.  :)


Be sure to stop over to Branson's, Courtney K.'s, or Courtney N.'s to check out more awesome still life photos.

Still Life Standouts

6 comments:

Susan said...

Beautiful. It looks like a “Teddy Bear” Sunflower. Love the black and white treatment.

Unknown said...

This is beautiful!

Leckeres für Mensch und Katze - Goodies for a pleasant life said...

Wow! Lovely shot :)

Theresa said...

Beautiful shot! Inspiring in black & white.

Courtney said...

Gorgeous! Love the detail!

Unknown said...

So beautiful, I like how you made it BW it shows more structure of the flower (in my opinion).