Hello! Welcome to my little piece of the interwebs. I'm glad you stopped by! My page is currently under construction. A work in progress, shall we say. So please excuse the mess. :)

Please let me know you were here by leaving a comment. That way I can return the visit! And if you'd like to grab my blog button, scroll down to the bottom of the page.


Thursday, September 1, 2011

I Clicked it Up a Notch - August's Best Photo

Time once again for the month's best photo pick for Click it Up a Notch.  I had a hard time picking this month.  I have several that I really liked, but this one that I just took on August 30 has to be my favorite this month ...
August 30
I almost feel like I'm intruding.  :)  The bokeh is an added texture from Shadowhouse Creations.

Click It Up A Notch

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow, this is brilliant!

deb duty said...

This really is amazing! Love the colors and the heart shape.

Teachinfourth said...

For a second I thought this was a reflection in the water...then I realized that it wasn't.

Sara said...

Wow, I love it, it's gorgeous and very cool!

SKCPhotos said...

OH WOW.. superb capture.

Candace McClintick said...

really cool capture!

Unknown said...

This is awesome! I "intruded" on some grasshoppers this week myself, haha!

Maria's Space said...

I love how they make a heart