Hello! Welcome to my little piece of the interwebs. I'm glad you stopped by! My page is currently under construction. A work in progress, shall we say. So please excuse the mess. :)

Please let me know you were here by leaving a comment. That way I can return the visit! And if you'd like to grab my blog button, scroll down to the bottom of the page.


Friday, September 9, 2011

Back to School ... Edited

I seem to be a day late on things these days.  What's up with that?!  Oh well ... better late than never, right?  :)

Today (which was supposed to be yesterday) I'm linking up my Back to School edits with Shoot & Edit/Good to WOW!

I was pretty pleased with my SOOC shots so I didn't do much with them.  Just the way I like it.  :)

{Keira - SOOC}
Back to school - Keira - SOOC



{Keira - Edited}
Keira edited


{Nick - SOOC}
Back to school - Nick - SOOC


{Nick - Edited}
Nick edited


{Alex - SOOC}
Week 35 - Back to school - Alex - SOOC


{Alex - Edited}
Alex edited


On all of these I just tweaked up the exposure and blacks and increased clarity and vibrance - all done in Adobe Camera Raw.  I also cropped the photos of Keira and Alex a little.


That's it!  Easy peasy.  Now if I could just get the other gazillion photos edited that need done.  *sigh*  


Head over to Ashley's to see more great Back to School edits!  Next week's theme is Night Shots.  Have a great weekend!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wonderful edits.

Gretchen said...

I'm with you there... somehow I have MORE time on my hands, but seem to be farther behind on everything. What's up with that?! Good luck catching up!!

Ashley Sisk said...

Nicely done - I really like your edit on the second photo. Great work.