Hello! Welcome to my little piece of the interwebs. I'm glad you stopped by! My page is currently under construction. A work in progress, shall we say. So please excuse the mess. :)

Please let me know you were here by leaving a comment. That way I can return the visit! And if you'd like to grab my blog button, scroll down to the bottom of the page.


Wednesday, September 7, 2011

LEM Top Three! Go Vote for Me!

Hi there blog buddies!  I hope you are having a wonderful day!  I'm still adjusting to having my afternoons all to myself, but I think I'll manage.  I was just taking a break from laundry and dishes and housework (oh my!) and discovered that my sweet little calf photo was chosen in the top 3 of Live Every Moment's weekend photo challenge.  So if you wouldn't mind spreading some love, go over and vote for me!  I'll be forever grateful.  :)

Farm show calf
Thank you!  Have a blessed Wednesday!

3 comments:

Amy Skursky said...

Congrats on making the top 3! I went and voted for you - this is such a beautiful photo. I LOVE it!

Michelle said...

Hey congrats. I'm not sure if you already know this or not, but your black-eyed susan picture that I love so much is featured as the winning shot over at the Daily Wyatt. ---I was smiling/celebrating for you when I saw it. :)

Laura Delegal - Leroy Photography said...

You have such cute pics today. All I can say is "Awwwwwe." :)