Hello! Welcome to my little piece of the interwebs. I'm glad you stopped by! My page is currently under construction. A work in progress, shall we say. So please excuse the mess. :)

Please let me know you were here by leaving a comment. That way I can return the visit! And if you'd like to grab my blog button, scroll down to the bottom of the page.


Monday, September 5, 2011

Back to School ... SOOC

This week's Shoot & Edit/Good to WOW! theme is Back to School.  

Each of my kids catch the bus at a different time this year, which made first-day-of-school-picture-taking interesting.  I wasn't able to get a group shot.  But we still had fun taking pictures.  Here are my SOOC shots ...

Back to school - Keira - SOOC
Keira is the first one to be up and out.  Too early for me.  :)  She loves her new school, which is reassuring to me since I was probably more nervous about her moving on to Jr. High than she was.

Back to school - Nick - SOOC
Nick wasn't the most cooperative this year.  He was excited about wearing his new pink shirt though.  :)

Back to school - Alex - SOOC
Alex was so excited to finally be starting Kindergarten.  He was most excited about riding the bus.


I'm pretty pleased with my SOOC shots, so I probably won't do much with them, but stop by on Thursday to see my edits anyway.  :)


Stop over at Jill's to see more great SOOC back to school shots.
GoodtoWow2
Have a great week!

12 comments:

Cedar said...

Very cute! My oldest starts Middle School tomorrow and it is definitely worrying me more than him! My middle son would love that pink shirt!

Courtney said...

Your SOOC shots are good! Your kids are beautiful!

Jennifer said...

I have the same problem with the 3 different exit times. We have been going for 2 full weeks now and have settled in.
I say who cares how good or bad the expressions are, this type of picture is for mommy and the memory books than for super photography land.
That said...you did great!!

Unknown said...

These are just perfect! Nicely exposed and vibrant! Good job-and thank you for the kind comment on my post! (=

Anonymous said...

So cute. Love that last shot. So cute.

karren said...

Cute kids. I like boys in pink!

Michelle said...

Your Sooc shots are always good. It'll be fun to see what you do with the edits.

K.M. said...

Awesome sooc shots :)

Gretchen said...

Happy back to school!! Great shots! One day soon I plan on participating in this Good to WOW... yep, that's the plan!! =P

Kristin said...

Great SOOC shots. I especially love Ales's picture because you really captured his joy on that day. Nick's picture reminds me of my little guys picture on his first day, but sometime we just have to roll with what they give us!

Theresa said...

Nice back to school shots! Its hard to believe it is Sept.!

Laura Delegal - Leroy Photography said...

Such a beautiful family.