Hello! Welcome to my little piece of the interwebs. I'm glad you stopped by! My page is currently under construction. A work in progress, shall we say. So please excuse the mess. :)

Please let me know you were here by leaving a comment. That way I can return the visit! And if you'd like to grab my blog button, scroll down to the bottom of the page.


Sunday, September 25, 2011

Photo of the Day: September 25

September 25
ISO 400, f/5.6, 1/1250s, 18-105mm lens
The kids and I went to Pumpkin Palooza at a local farm this afternoon.  The boys had fun bouncing in the bouncy house they had set up and we went on a hay ride.  While on the hay ride, we stopped at their pumpkin patch.  The kids each wanted their picture taken with this huge pumpkin.  Nicholas is being his usual "awesome" self while posing for his picture.  He just makes me smile.

5 comments:

Susan said...

Cute! That's a big pumpkin!

Anonymous said...

Aww. So cute.

Laura said...

Where was this at?

karren said...

It's out in a pretty area...that pumpkin looks big enough!

Gretchen said...

LOVE this!! Such a boy pose!! =D