Hello! Welcome to my little piece of the interwebs. I'm glad you stopped by! My page is currently under construction. A work in progress, shall we say. So please excuse the mess. :)

Please let me know you were here by leaving a comment. That way I can return the visit! And if you'd like to grab my blog button, scroll down to the bottom of the page.


Monday, September 26, 2011

Fall ... SOOC

This week's them for Shoot & Edit/Good to WOW is fall.  I love so many things about fall.  The beautiful colors, the cooler temps, pumpkins, hay rides, our tradition of attending a local farm tour.  I could go on and on, but I won't.  I'll just show you the few SOOC photos I chose for this week's fall theme ...

Fall4-SOOC
The kids and I went on a hay ride at a local farm yesterday afternoon.  It was pretty warm, which made a beautiful day for a hay ride.  We weren't all bundled up wondering when it would be over so we could get warmed up.  :)  

At first when I saw this picture, I was bummed because no one was looking at me.  But the more I look at it, the more I like the fact that it is a reflection of them just enjoying the scenery on our hay ride.  This is actually at the end of our ride, when we were heading back.  It was hard to take pictures while we were in the fields because of the bumpy ride.  :)

Oh, and the little boy in red was the owner's son who joined us for the ride.  He's in first grade at Nick's and Alex's school and took an instant liking to Nick.  He was Nick's shadow the whole time we were there.  It was sweet.

Fall1-SOOC
We got a few of these cute mini pumpkins while on the Farm Tour on Saturday.

Fall2-SOOC
And I had this picture in my head of Alex handing me a bouquet of fallen leaves.  This isn't exactly what I had pictured, but I like it anyway.

Fall3-SOOC
But this photo is my absolute favorite.  I love the tilt of his head and the fact that the sun shone through the tree just enough to put that sparkle in his eye.  And even though the focus on his other eye is a little soft, I just love this photo of my sweet cowboy!

To see more great fall SOOC photos, head over to Jill's.
GoodtoWow2
See you back here on Thursday with my edits.  Have a great week!

9 comments:

Jennifer Thompson said...

ok, here I am on the right blog now,lol. I wondered what had happened to you. I love the second photo, with the pumpkin!

Gina Kleinworth said...

100% absolutely fantastic!!!!!!!! What a fun time- I'm completely jealous!!!

Ashley Sisk said...

Tese are great and I love the last three!

Cedar said...

The tilt of his head in the last one is super sweet! I think these are all terrific!

Beth @ Snaps Of Our Life said...

I love these! The pumpkin is my favorite!

Unknown said...

The three portraits are adorable!

Anonymous said...

I love those portraits - your son is adorable!

Courtney said...

REALLY great shots! Seriously love them all!

Anonymous said...

Awesome SOOC. I don't think they need any editing. Awesome.