Hello! Welcome to my little piece of the interwebs. I'm glad you stopped by! My page is currently under construction. A work in progress, shall we say. So please excuse the mess. :)

Please let me know you were here by leaving a comment. That way I can return the visit! And if you'd like to grab my blog button, scroll down to the bottom of the page.


Sunday, September 18, 2011

Photo of the Day: September 17

September 17
ISO 400, f/22, 1/40s, 18-105mm lens on Nikon D40
We spent the better part of Saturday at Seven Springs Resort - enjoying many of the things there to do (pictures to come).  But I couldn't get a picture of the beautiful mountains without all the stuff in them (buildings, snow makers, etc.).  So we went way off the beaten path and found this view on some no-winter-maintenance back road.  Now that's more like it.

6 comments:

Tiffany said...

So beautiful..what a view.

Tiffany

Laura Delegal - Leroy Photography said...

Such a beautiful landscape. I can smell the fresh air from here.

karren said...

This is beautiful! It is so peaceful.

Misty said...

oooh! So serene! Beautiful view!

Anonymous said...

SOOO beautiful!!

Gretchen said...

This view is worth going off the beaten path for!! GORGEOUS! Peaceful! Are you gonna be able to go back in the fall?! =)