Hello! Welcome to my little piece of the interwebs. I'm glad you stopped by! My page is currently under construction. A work in progress, shall we say. So please excuse the mess. :)

Please let me know you were here by leaving a comment. That way I can return the visit! And if you'd like to grab my blog button, scroll down to the bottom of the page.


Monday, September 19, 2011

Ginny Owens CD Winner!

So I'm a little disappointed that only 2 people entered to win the Ginny Owens CD.  :(  But it made it easier to pick a winner.  I  just asked my 3 kids to choose 1 or 2.  Alex chose 2; Nick chose 1, and Keira chose 2.  So #2 is the winner ... Michelle.

Michelle blogs over at Michelle Renee Photography.  If you haven't checked out her blog, you really must.  She takes some really wonderful photos!

Congratulations, Michelle!!!

2 comments:

Gretchen said...

I missed it... bummer! My head has kind of been in lala land lately. Congrats to Michelle!! =)

Melissa said...

I missed it too & i am BUMMED! I love Ginny Owens! I didn't even know she was still making cd's - i only have one of her earlier ones & i still listen to it!