Hello! Welcome to my little piece of the interwebs. I'm glad you stopped by! My page is currently under construction. A work in progress, shall we say. So please excuse the mess. :)

Please let me know you were here by leaving a comment. That way I can return the visit! And if you'd like to grab my blog button, scroll down to the bottom of the page.


Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Water ... SOOC

This week's Shoot & Edit/Good to WOW! theme is Ocean/Pool/Lake/River (aka water!).  :)  We link up our SOOC shots on Monday (yeah, I'm a day late) with Jill, then on Thursday we will link up our edits with Ashley.  Jill always has great advice on how to get the best shots IN camera so not much editing is needed; Ashley is an editing guru and shows us some wonderful ways to take our photos from good to WOW!  So here are a few of my SOOC shots ...

The kids and I went hiking on Friday at McConnell's Mills.  There is a creek that borders the hiking trail we were on and I managed to snap a few photos (like 80) while we were there.  Fortunately for you, I'm only going to post two.  :)  For now anyway.

Keira posed for me by the covered bridge.  The boys wouldn't cooperate.
Mill SOOC


We stopped along the creek several times on our hike.  The kids were looking for snails or fish or frogs or whatever.  They didn't find any.  :)
Creek SOOC


Then today to celebrate the last day of summer vacation (for them, not me - my vacation starts tomorrow!)  :) ... we went fishing at a local pond.
Pond SOOC
We had fun even though Keira was the only one to catch a fish.  And a frog.  :)


These geese always hang around this pond during the summer.  Keira counted 50 geese!
Geese SOOC


So those are my SOOC water shots.  Stop back on Thursday to see my edits.  And be sure to stop over at Jill's to see more great SOOC shots!


3 comments:

Ashley Sisk said...

These are really great - I'm looking forward to your edit.

Gretchen said...

These are gorgeous! I like your thinking... I guess I'm on vacation now!! =P

Jaime said...

Can't wait to see the edits on this. Great pictures.